- Quesadilla – no need to explain this one! We made the 10 minute version and it turned out great. 9/10. Recipe here
- Enchilada – meat wrapped in corn tortilla with red sauce. 8/10. Recipe here.
- Fried ice cream – Not really fried but just smartly covered with cornflakes. We used vanilla ice cream and topped it with dule de leche. 9/10. Recipe here.
- Mohinga – fish noodles. Reminded me of Filipino palabok. 7/10
- Shwegyi Sanwei Makin – semolina cake. 7/10
- Imqarrun il-Forn – baked macaroni. Nothing too different from what we’re used to. Just cooked this instead of the rabbit stew coz I and Miriam are not really fund of rabbit. 7/10. Recipe here
- Puddina – bread pudding. It’s bread in milk with a lot of dried fruits. Not the best looking thing we’ve made. 6/10. Recipe here.
We cooked food from this island nation. Apparently, it’s also the least visited country by tourists.
We cooked again yesterday after a long break. We cooked food from this African nation.